These cauliflower poppers can be enjoyed immediately as a side dish, or cooled and eaten as a tasty snack anytime.
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 deg cels
- Sprinkle herbs on the cauliflower pieces in a medium-sized bowl
- Brush on the olive oil liberally. Stir to coat evenly
- Distribute cauliflower pieces into a deep pan and bake in oven for 10 minutes
- Stir cauliflower pieces and bake for 10 more minutes.